News Update

 

Hello once again,

  It has been an age since last I wrote on this blog, unfortunately inspiration had failed me, and time worked against me. Needless to say I am still working on a selection of tales, but I have again hit a road block.

I wanted to base my next tale on a character that all role players would know and understand, The humble  Halfling  rogue. Such characters, despite their countless incarnations are often dear to our hearts. It is this that fondness that makes my tale so difficult to write, how do I do the character justice?

Rest assured that the roguish origin tale 'Circle of sky' will be written.

For the time being however, and until I can settle on a suitable storyline, 'Circle of Sky' is on hold.

Instead I will be shifting my efforts to another tale "Adventurous Heart". A simpler dungeon bash concept that carries with it far less baggage.

I am pulling all the notes together now, and hope to produce a final draft within the next few months.


Cheers,

Scott

Comments

Popular Posts