The new release novella are finally here.

Hello all...

It gives me great pleasure to finally announce the release of my second and third novella. These two new Tales entitled 'A Gathering Darkness' and 'Whispers in the Mist' come on the back of the release of the second edition of the original tale 'Journey's End'.

These have all been launched through Amazon, under the authors name of S N Goldsmith.

I am also pleased to announce that between the 1st and 5th of July the second edition of 'Journey's End' will be free for all. As the overall story has not changed, I thought it rude to charge once more for the same tale. As such, for the week of 1st July those of you who first purchased the original edition of 'Journey's End' will be able to pick up the updated version for free.

Please find the links to all of my novella below.

Thank you all for your patience, these two new stories have been a long time in coming and I hope you will think them worthy of the wait.

Thanks once again to you all.

Cheers
Scott

Whispers in the Mist

A Gathering Darkness

Journey's End (Second Edition)

Comments

Popular Posts