Finally releasing the next Novella

Hello once again...

I know that back in December I said that another book release was on the cards, but shortly after those words were written the world changed dramatically.
My latest Novella is ready to go, however as it is set within a city fending off the plague I thought it best not to release it just as Covid-19 began to spread across the world.
However, times now have changed, and the world is beginning to recover from the pandemic. As such I will be releasing my next book within the next week if possible.

Sorry for going quiet on this blog for so long, my writing has taken a back seat since Covid swept across the world.

I hope to get back on the writing horse soon, and begin compiling my notes for my fifth Novella. Anyway until then I hope you enjoy the work I am about to release.

Thanks to you all.
Scott

Comments

Popular Posts